Financing and Collateral Audits
FIND NEW SOURCES OF FINANCING through our network of asset-based lenders.
Is your company under-financed?
Do you need more working capital?
Do you need to restructure your debt?
Are you having trouble finding a lender who will work with you?
NEW YORK CREDIT'S Loan Placement Program can assist you in finding the right financing at the right price. With new financing your company can:
– Pay off higher-cost loans
– Consolidate your debt
– Establish new lender relationships
HERE'S WHAT NEW YORK CREDIT WILL DO:
– Review your collateral and financial position.
– Recommend the appropriate type and amount of financing needed.
– Work with our established network of asset-based lenders to determine which one will best suit your needs.
– Place your loan with the best lender, at the best rate.
WHY NEW YORK CREDIT?
New York Credit has the experience and creditability to value the collateral, so lenders can rely on that knowledge to close a loan.
Why Banks use New York Credit Collateral Audits?
– New York Credit provides collateral management from the initial steps of evaluation to the final stage of loan place- ment or liquidation.
– New York Credit was founded by a former asset-based lender who understands A/R analysis New York Credit has experience.
– We’ve performed audits for the FDIC, and for both large and independent west-coast banks and lending institutions.
– Many banks use our services to enhance the collateral value of loans.
– Many independent banks use NYC when there is no in-house staff to perform this function.
Accounts receivable/audit examination.